Ft. Myers Beach
Haunted Pub Crawl
tours run all year!!
Book your JUne tour today!!
see below for info
be prepared for a magically haunting experience
Book your tour NOW!
IF YOU DARE...
scroll down for all the ghostly details
Welcome to the Ft. Myers Beach Haunted Pub Crawl
Ft. Myers Beach, FL has some of the best pubs, bars and taverns in SW Florida and some of the most haunted places in the U.S. This is a unique history tour with stories of the mysterious happenings at some of the best watering holes on this historic beach. If the spooky historical yarns weren't enough, magic happens at each bar by our own magician tour guides. A portion of all ticket sales goes to the Estero Island Historic Society.
A few things to know:
1. This is a "PUB CRAWL", meaning you may be walking about a half a mile on our beautiful island.
2. Some of the bars are only beer, wine and wine based establishments.
3. You will need to sign a waiver before touring our haunted locations.
4. You must be over 21 with a valid ID to go on the tour.
5. Only service animals are permitted on the tour, and the bars have the final say on all issues.
6. We ask that you not be intoxicated before the tour starts, the spirits will find you when it starts.
7. Until further notice, due to Covid, we only allow groups of 9 or less
"This is our time to share some of the great stories of our historical beach and the paranormal activities of the "local haunts", but in a magical way. My goal is to entertain and mystify all who crawl with us."
Magical Tour Guide
"I've talked to those that have past while living and working at the beach pubs. They are very welcoming and willing to communicate with the living. The magic is a great touch to tell the stories, but with these souls, no embellishment is needed"
Medium and Psychic Consultant
"We've tried to put together a fun and entertaining bar hopping experience while learning a little something about our awesome beach's history. Be ready to be entertained and educated as you "crawl" with our magic haunted tour guides"